Brick masonry is one of those choices that can make the difference between an ordinary house and an exquisite property. Apart from being a great way to erect buildings, the aesthetic effect of brick masonry is immeasurable. Beautiful, distinguished, and stylish, these are just some of attributes that defines brick masonry as a decorative option.
A Wealth Of Materials At Your Finger Tips
• Firebricks are a special form of bricks that are designed for spaces where they need to withstand high temperatures. Usually, firebricks are used for boiler rooms, furnaces, or fireplaces.
• Veneer Bricks are often called thin bricks. They are created to serve decorative purposes and they are applied to outer surfaces. The color range is basically limitless. Veneer bricks are generally thinner than other bricks and they are hollow.
• Brick Tiles are used for interiors to decorate walls, columns or pillars. Strictly decorative, brick tiles are very, very thin and they can be applied with adhesive. They come in a diversity of shapes, colors and sizes and they provide a beautiful brick masonry look to any interior element.
• Natural Stone is generally used to cover certain walls, floors, or other surfaces. However, natural stone is also used in masonry works and it is widely appreciated in retaining walls, columns, archways, or pillars.
• Common Bricks are made of fired clay and is usually cored with two or more rows of holes. The role of the holes is not only to save on the material but also to lessen its weight. Common bricks come in a spectrum of colors ranging from orange to brown. The most appreciated color is red.
• Glazed Bricks are used in spaces that require quick and constant sanitization and cleaning. Protected by a coat of liquefied glass, glazed bricks are perfect for hospitals and other similar facilities. Drawing on their shiny surface, they are many times preferred by homeowners as well.
Brick Masonry For Indoor Projects
• Fireplaces and furnaces look exceptional and are one of those elements that are automatically associated with brick masonry.
• Walls, columns and pillars are wonderful decorative elements that have a classic appearance when brick masonry is used.
• Whether bricks are used to provide only the aspect of brick masonry or the columns or pillars are built using masonry, the aesthetic impact is impressive.
Brick Masonry And Outdoor Projects
• Archways of natural stone linked together through masonry craftsmanship are absolutely remarkable.
• Outer wall surfaces acquire a traditional look that can blend into the modern décor easily with today’s selection of bricks available.
• Retaining walls are generally used to separate higher from lower grounds. They create a terrace aspect that leads back to the Incas. They need to be both resistant and beautiful and brick masonry is perfect in meeting both of those needs.
Our craftsmen have accrued extensive expertise in designing and creating outstanding brick masonry projects. Our experience extends to both indoor and outdoor projects including columns and pillars, archways, and retaining walls. If you feel the appeal of brick masonry, check out our picture gallery and give us a call!